top of page

Were you involved in an accident? We can Help You!

You’re on your way home from work or driving your kids to volleyball practice and suddenly another vehicle fails to stop and crashes into you. Your car is damaged and you’re seriously hurt — and you may be unsure of what to do next.

A severe impact can cause a variety of serious injuries. Depending on the angle of impact, the weight of the vehicles, the force involved, and where you were positioned, you may have suffered:

·         Traumatic brain injuries

·         Severed limbs

·         Broken bones

·         Severe burns

·         Spinal cord damage or paralysis

·         Neck and back injuries

·         Torn ligaments

·         Disfiguring lacerations

·         Muscle injuries

When you experience a catastrophic motor vehicle accident, your injuries may require a significant recovery period while you undergo surgeries, hospitalization, physical therapy or other rehabilitation. You’re likely unable to work while you’re healing and are concerned about your loss of income. At the same time, you’re receiving medical bills for your treatment, plus other bills related to your accident.



You may feel overwhelmed by everything that’s happened and wondering how you’re going to manage your physical recovery and pay your bills. That’s where the  personal injury lawyers at The Ghatrehee Law Firm, PLLC can help. When you’ve suffered serious injuries in a motor vehicle accident caused by someone else, you’re entitled to compensation for your losses. That may take the form of a recovery or a jury award following a lawsuit and trial.

At The Ghatrehee Law Firm, PLLC we have helped many  people who’ve experienced catastrophic injuries in car accidents or other types of motor vehicle collisions. We work  to obtain the maximum possible compensation to cover the cost of your recovery, so you can move forward after your accident.


The aftermath of a serious motor vehicle accident can be a confusing time and a significant source of stress. You may be aware that you’re entitled to some form of compensation, but are unsure where to start or how to proceed. We can offer some guidance and broad answers to some of the most common questions that we hear. However, for insight into your particular accident, we recommend that you call us for a free initial consultation to discuss your options.



If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident, you may be able to recover compensation through a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.

Depending on the individual circumstances of your case, you may be able to receive payment for your past and future:

Medical costs

Loss of earning capacity

Physical limitations

Physical pain


Mental anguish


In a wrongful death lawsuit or survival action, you may be able to receive compensation for:

  • Funeral expenses

  • Financial losses, such as the value of contributions                            your loved one would have made to your family                                over his or her lifetime

  • Mental anguish

  • Loss of your loved one’s companionship, or comfort

But to be successful, you need to present a strong case demonstrating that someone else caused the motor vehicle accident through negligence and that your losses are a result of the other person’s negligence. Your best chance at presenting the strongest possible case is with the help of a skilled personal injury lawyer.

The personal injury attorneys at The Ghatrehee Law Firm, PLLC. have  experience helping families like yours receive fair compensation for the injuries, damages, and losses caused by a car, truck, van, motorcycle, or other motor vehicle accident. We can represent you through the entire process, from investigation to trial — and will work to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible.

We understand how devastating a motor vehicle accident

can be, and how stress may impede your physical

recovery. Our goal is to shoulder the burden of the legal

process so you can focus on healing.

What Should I Do

We offer a Free consultation about your case, and charge no fees unless we obtain compensation for your injuries, so there’s no financial risk to you when you make an appointment.  Contact us by calling (469) 375-4553 or click on the "Contact us first" button above. 

Do You Have Questions? Contact us Today!

 Your car is damaged and 

you’re seriously hurt — 

and you may be unsure

what to do next

Thanks! Message sent.

bottom of page