• Have you received a notice from the IRS?

  • Are you having trouble or cannot pay your taxes?

  • Did you receive an IRS lien or Levy on your assets?

  • Are you facing a foreclosure from unpaid property taxes?

  • Are you facing criminal tax exposure?​

  • Were you in a car accident?


*If you answered yes to any of the questions above or simply would like to find more information about the services we provide, use the form below and send us your questions.  We review all incoming messages daily and will respond to you as soon as possible. When it comes to Motor vehicle accidents and IRS tax problems, time is of the essence.  We are here to help.  You can always call our law offices at

(469) 375-4553.

© 2019 Ghatrehee Law Firm PLLC

*Disclaimer: Ghatrehee Law Firm PLLC provides legal representation and legal advice to clients throughout the State of Texas. The information presented throughout this site is strictly for informational purposes and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.  The use of this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.  Additionally, the outcome of an individual case depends on a variety of factors unique to that case. For advice specific to your case or if you have further questions, please contact one of our attorneys at (469) 375-4553.